How to download YouTube playlist
Start by downloading and installing Free YouTube PlayList Downloader. Next, go to YouTube to find a playlist you want to download at once. Copy its URL by making right-click on any video from this YouTube playlist and select ‘Copy video URL’. Return to a YouTube Downloader app, click ‘Paste’. Next click ‘Download’.
That's all, literally! It takes me 53 seconds to download an entire YouTube playlist of 10 videos each about 9 minutes long.
YouTube PlayList Downloaders are available for Windows and Mac, sorry there is no version for Android or iOS.
Download a playlist from YouTube, step-by-step
Please, see below the guide explaining how to download a whole YouTube playlist.
1. Run a YouTube PlayList Downloader.
2. Copy the video link from YouTube. Return to the YouTube PlayList Downloader.
3. Click ‘Paste’. Next click ‘Yes’ to download an entire playlist instead of a single video.
4. Select an output format and quality and click ‘Download’.
5. Wait the app to download this playlist from YouTube.
Was this information helpful?
Here is a GIF animation showing how to download entire playlist from YouTube
Related topics about YouTube playlists