How to download YouTube playlist
Start by downloading and installing Free YouTube PlayList Downloader. Next, go to YouTube to find a playlist you want to download at once. Copy its URL by making right-click on any video from this YouTube playlist and select 'Copy video URL'. Return to a YouTube Downloader app, click 'Paste'. Next click 'Download'.
That's all, literally! It takes me 53 seconds to download an entire YouTube playlist of 10 videos each about 9 minutes long.
The apps are available for Windows and Mac, sorry there is no version for Android or iOS.
Here is a GIF animation showing how to download entire playlist from YouTube
Download a playlist from YouTube, step-by-step
Please, see below the guide explaining how to download a whole YouTube playlist.
1. Run a YouTube PlayList Downloader.
2. Copy the video link from YouTube. Return to the YouTube PlayList Downloader.
3. Click 'Paste'. Next click 'Yes' to download an entire playlist instead of a single video.
4. Select an output format and quality and click 'Download'.
5. Wait the app to download this playlist from YouTube.
Was this information helpful?
Related topics about YouTube playlists