How to download YouTube playlist to MP3 and MP4
Start by downloading and installing Free YouTube Playlist Downloader.
Next, go to YouTube to find a playlist you want to download at once. Copy its URL by making right-click on any video from this YouTube playlist and select 'Copy video URL'. Return to a YouTube Downloader app, click 'Paste'. Select MP3 or MP4. Next click 'Download'.
Download a playlist from YouTube to MP3 or MP4
1. Run a YouTube Playlist Downloader.
2. Copy the video link from YouTube. Return to the YouTube Playlist Downloader.
3. Click 'Paste'. Next click 'Yes' to download an entire playlist instead of a single video.
4. Select MP3 or MP4 output format and quality and click 'Download'.
5. Wait the app to download this playlist from YouTube.
Was this information helpful?
Related topics about YouTube playlists
|What's new in version 188.8.131.52|
|Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
|Application name||Free YouTube Playlist Downloader|
|Description||Free YouTube Playlist Downloader helps to download any playlist from YouTube|
|Release Date||January 25, 2019|
|Date Added||January 25, 2019|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3|
|File Size||33.69 MB|