Youtube To MP3 Not Downloading All Tracks

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Youtube To MP3 Not Downloading All Tracks

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ather
    Participant
    The button for the Download All Audio Tracks gives an error of No valid URL in Clipboard

onewon
    why does  Nikky Administrator close every thread in this forum when nothing is resolved and my post has been completely removed, only after a few days! The whole point of forums and threads are so that many people can read, post, update, and contribute different information helping others.....

man like a dictatorship, you cant freely talk here......so frustrating

and im sure this thread will be closed in a few hours LOL

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! We close topics if we ask users contact our support team as we cannot help them here. And in orde to avoid spam.

Cyndy
    Participant
    I keep getting not a valid URL in clipboard on every video. I was going to pay the premium i'm glad i didn't at this point. i tried to get an answer here but i see it's a waste of time.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Cindy,

Please try to update it in the following way:

1. First uninstall all our programs:
    Click Start → All Programs → DVDVideoSoft → Uninstall (check the box 'Select all')
    2. Download and install Free YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.12.59 build 616

If the problem repeats, please send us the logs:
    1. Reproduce the error and close all DVDVideoSoft programs
    2. Launch "Log Report" (Start => All programs (Apps on Windows 8) => DVDVideoSoft => Log Report)
    3. (After the report has been generated) Click "YES" to open the folder with archived logs
    4. Attach "_logs_to_send" to support team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.