Youtube to MP3 Artwork

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Youtube to MP3 Artwork

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mikki 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

burny
    Participant
    Hello,

first of all I really appreciate your work on this Program and I've been using it for ages, thank you for it. Since the latest update the automatic artworks aren't working anymore, it's been 2 weeks since I read that you're working on it and I was wondering when it will be fixed. Sorry about being so impatient, but I just don't like it when my songs don't have artworks, and I'm way too lazy to add them by myself. :)

Thanks

Anonymous
    Yeah, I would love an update even if it just fixes the Youtube to MP3 artwork issue, have been waiting for ages for the update.
    Please release it soon
    Thanks

Anonymous
    I have this exact same problem as well. While the issue in of itself is not a major one, an Administrator did in fact say this would be resolved... two to three weeks ago.

Anonymous
    Me too, but no one knows how to back to the old version? i think we need to back to the old version!!!

Anonymous
    Return to the version 3.11.37 build 1212 just install again and if says that its a new version available , just pick no, and continue installing, the artwork is working there.

Mikki
    Hi everyone. Thanks for all information. We are sorry about this. Our developers still working on this problem. Please be patient. Our new version of Free YouTube to Mp3 converter will be released soon.
    Thanks for supporting us !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.