YouTube downloader stops responding after I paste!

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software YouTube downloader stops responding after I paste!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mikki 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Billy S
    Participant
    Hi,

As soon as I paste a link into the YouTube downloader the program stops responding, and eventually I have to close it. I have the latest version and I have un-installed it/re-installed it twice and it still won't work. Can anyone help me?

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    Have you had the same problem with any previous version?

Anonymous
    I have had this problem too. The old version worked for me, but now it says:

'Free Youtube to iPod Converter has stopped working'

'A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is a available'

It also does the same for other options such as Youtube to MP3.

Anonymous
    I'm having this problem now too, and it doesn't matter which youtube video and I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything and it still freezes up on me whenever I hit "paste". The screen changes to "0%" and then I can't press anything except for exit. Is this an internet provider problem or is it a bug in the program?

Is there anything you can do to fix this issue, or have these problems remained unresolved? I'm uninstalling everything for a while because it's just taking up space without reason now, but I love these programs, so I'll happily reinstall them when things get fixed.

Anonymous
    Im having this problem too.. i tried quite a few links.. As soon as i post a link, it freezes and i hav to restart the software... it happens again and again... This happens only sometimes though..

dekcruzbaby
    Participant
    I am having the same problem! Every time i post a link to download, the software automatically closed itself. Help!

Mikki
    Hi. Thanks for the report. I advice you to try our latest Beta build. You can download it by clicking on our programs: Free YouTube to MP3 Converter, or Free YouTube Download.
    If there are problems or questions contact us via Help desk. We'll do our best to help you. Best wishes, Mikki.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.