Windows 10 failure

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

arrbee99
    Participant
    Was using older version of Free Video Editor fine yesterday on Win 10 Pro 64-bit. Decided today to update to the latest version. Created a restore point and updated. Try to open program and it says we don't support your operating system. Restore computer to previous state, which presumably should give back the old working version, but that now too says we don't support your operating system . Any ideas please ?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thank you for the information. Does the error persist for all the apps?

wewo6
    Hello!  I use OS windows 10 64 bit.  One our ago  i have updated the DVDStudioapp with creating of a restore point. Then i want  edit some video clips and opening opening the video editor. When i started the editing operation,  i get the same error like arrbee99, that the Vidoe Editor don't support my operating system. For your Info, in my case the error persist only for video editor app.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thank you for the additional information. Most probably it is the bug in our program. We are working to fix it.

arrbee99
    Participant
    Thanks. Tried Video Editor versions 1.4.7 and 1.4.13, both OK. Haven't got any of the other programs.

falco417
    Participant
    Just downloaded new ver.6.5.7.1016
    When trying to use Audio editor ,received message Compatibility issue. We don't support your operating system.
    Using windows 10.
    “My bad , actually Video and GIF maker also get same message”

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thank you for the supplied details. We are working at the fix. Stay tuned.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.