Video Dimensions Editing Idea

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DVDVideoSoft 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

G Fernie
    Participant
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in the forum before so sorry if it has.
    I have an idea for a new program, or part of an existing program, that allows you to change the dimensions of videos e.g. zoom in or stretch a widescreen video to fit a narrower screen e.g. 16:9 video made to fit 4:3 screen. Also you can reduce video dimensions (I can't think of an application for increasing video dimensions but there may be people out there who may need it for whatever). I thought of this as I have my eyes on a phone that can play .avi files but only below certain dimensions and I can't find a free program that does it.
    I would just like to say, your studio is the best utility on my computer. It should be worth hundreds of £/$ and yet you produce it for free! Have yourselves a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    G Fernie, thanks for your kind words and thanks for the idea! I'll talk to our guys and we'll think it over. I doubt it should be a separate application, most probably we'll add an option to configure output dimension to the current converters.
    I wish you all the best for the new year!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.