video call recorder for skype vanishes while recording

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio editing software video call recorder for skype vanishes while recording

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    its a great product, easy to handle and delivering a great output.. but: theres one problem, that makes it literally unuseable for me: after a while - and i never know if it will be after 15 minutes or lets say 45, it suddenly vanishes, leaving a corrupted mp4 without any use. thats quite annoying, to be honest. if i knew it would work fine lets say up to 30mins i would be able to handle that, but as i said: you never know when its gonna decide to quit the job. im using the latest versions of both programs, skype and video call recorder and i would appreciate some feedback about possible reasons and if this is a problem that in the whole world only occurs to me so far.

Anonymous
    update: problem solved. video call recorder for skype obviously does not work with windows xp sp3 , thats where the trouble begins. its all smooth in windows 7.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.