thumbnail pictures still missing

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Photo&Images thumbnail pictures still missing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Johhn
    Participant
    I downloaded the most current version for MP3 and Download.  I used to be able to get the thumbnail pictures on my downloaded music and video files but I no longer can.  I can't even find the "add artwork" tab. Has this got something to do with the quality of MP3 or Video download I choose? I found that if I picked a higher quality video or MP3 the download would not be successful (not to mention, eat up my Internet credit).  The thumbnail pictures for my MP3's have disappeared since last year but until recently I still got the thumbnail pictures for my video downloads (even after I had downgraded to WMV and FLV) but now I can't.
    Thanks for your help
    in advance.

Mikki
    Hi Johhn. As we get many requests concerning thumbnail/artworks problem, we would like to inform you that the artwork function is working, you just need to do the following: convert the video, go to Downloads => Tags => Choose artwork and it will be saved.
    Let us know if you have a problem.

Anonymous
    Hi,

When i open the download tab it doesn't list the option for 'tags-chose artwork'

It only lists history and clear history

This is very frustrating not having thumbnails to my videos

Mikki
    Hi Paul. What program are you using? Free YouTube to Mp3 Converter or Free YouTube Download?

Anonymous
    I'm having the same problem too, and I'm using Free YouTube Download.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.