screen video recorder recording time

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements screen video recorder recording time

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Is it possible to make a setting in the options to set the recording length for desk top video recording?  I often would like to be able to record something on the desk top but I have to go somewhere and am not sure how long I'll be away. It would be helpful if I could limit the recording time. settings from 0 to 2 hours would be very helpful. I used to use SMRecorder for desktop recording and it had available settings for size or time limits, but it has stopped working under windows 10. and they are no longer updating so I have had to find a new recorder. I think I like your better as it's easier to use, but I do miss those settings.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi William!

Good idea! I have forwarded a request to the developers and as soon as they answer me whether it is possible to add this function, I will let you know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.