photo 3d

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    I try to used the photo to convert in 3d but  I load the left and right with the same picture and I click on swap and I try without to swap aswell,aftre I click the-Make 3d ,it's started the process,after finishing the process it's open the folder but the picture is still in 2D-why ?

Anonymous
    Hi,I put the same pictures, in left side and right side,witch is a jpeg picture,after I push -MAKE 3D after procesing the 2d in 3d it's open the folder and the picture is still in 2d,I don't have to used the glasses to see the picture it's still in 2d and not 3d,but I put the glasses aswell to be sure and the conversion it's not working.I used the color(red-cyan) anaglyph glasses and befoure to started the procesing I fixed from program for my kind of glasses aswell and still comind after I push -make 3d,still coming in 2d,so what's going wrong .Thank you for a answer to can fixed this problem and not to wright again and again. Marry Christmans.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.