Need help with Youtube to MP3 converter 3.1.4.52.

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Need help with Youtube to MP3 converter 3.1.4.52.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kumodellamorte 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello there. I have recently downloaded the new version of Youtube to Mp3 converter 3.1.4.52 and I have a problem that I can not figure out. The problem is that when I put a URL or URL’s into the input section, name them and put the output section where I want them to go, then hit High Quality and download, and everything works fine. The files I’m downloading download without a problem, it says “download complete,” but when go to the file that I sent the downloads to…they are not there. I try searching my computer through search and my computer cannot find the file at all, and they have never appeared where I sent them to. I try downloading them again thinking that something happened but they still cannot be found anywhere on my computer. What is the matter and what can I do. Is the program messed up somehow or am I doing something wrong. Please help. Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.