mp3 to full audio

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

me2014
    Hi,

I'm wondering if this software converts mp3 audio to full audio, please?

Thanks

Mikki
    Hi. Thanks for the report. Could you please inform us what does "full audio" means? What kind of format your output audio file you want to be?
    By the way you can use our program Free Audio Converter. This program supports all popular audio file formats. It converts between aac, ac3, aiff, ape, flac, m4a, m4b, mka, mp3, ogg, ra, tta, wav, wma, and more...Best wishes, Mikki.

Anonymous
    The member means converting computer files, such as all those you mentioned, into an audio CD that plays on CD players and not a computer. They show up on a computer as .cda files.

Mikki
    Hi Guys. If you want to creates CD discs to play them in any music center such as disc center, car stereo with CD player, etc then please use our program Free Audio CD Burner.
    With this program you can burn CD-R and CD-RW discs, erases information from rewriteable discs etc.
    This program supports a variety of audio formats including *.mp3, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.wma, *.ogg, *.flac, *.ra, *.ram, *.amr, *.ape, *.mka, *.tta, *.aiff, *.au, *.mpc, *.spx, *.ac3. Best wishes, Mikki.

Anonymous
    iam also having problems with the yt2mp3converter it was ok before the recent upgrade since then the problems have been
    1) when its downloaded a music album it states not responding instead of starting to convert and when it does its very slow compared with this function pre upgrade
    2) when completed doesnt start converting straight away
    3)when the file opens in my music file i click on send to windows media player
    4) sometimes the running time shows other times it doesnt
    5) if there is no running time the wmp burner wont burn it to disc as the wmp burner software cant calculate whether the file will fit on the disc or not
    6) sometime the running time will show but when the file is played the running time disappears
    7)the files are dowloaded as wma files from the dropbox on the yt2mp3 converter
    time this glitch was sorted out once and for all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.