MP3 Problems

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nutella01 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Using V 4.0.8 of the Youtube to MP3 converter I have recently downloaded 29 songs from Youtube. All of the songs appear on my iTunes account and can be played from there. However, when I go to play them on my iPod nano only 2 of the songs will play. Can anyone suggest why there maybe a problem playing certain MP3 files downloaded with the Youtube to MP3 converter on iPods? Or if there is a different type of file I should convert to other than MP3 original quality? Also I am not looking to download videos just the music from them.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Michael!

Try to use the preset 'Convert to iPhone/iPad/iPod'

nutella01
    I am having the same problem. I have never experienced this problem before. It was not until the new update that I started experiencing this problem, too.

Maybe 1 out of every 10 downloads will play on my iPod. All of files play on my computer in both iTunes and Windows Media Player. It is just most of them will be skipped over on my iPod.

I always customize my settings and never have download problems. I am not understanding why the new update for YouTube to MP3 is causing this problem all of a sudden?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.