MP3 is not being fully downloaded!

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio conversion software MP3 is not being fully downloaded!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Greetings,

I love using this program and I've been using it for about 4 months now with no issues. I also thank the developers in fixing all the problems it has. Yet, until recently I updated my previous version to the newest one because I was getting downloading errors.

Now I'm having a serious problem. The program downloads the video's mp3 but it DOES NOT fully download it! I tried to download an mp3 from this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHG2jkjwpCA

To my frustration the program only downloads about 1 minute and 9 seconds of this 4 minute video. I don't know what to do and I need professional help! Not only is this particular video is not being downloaded, I'm having the same exact problem with other YouTube videos as well. Sometimes it only downloads under a minute.

I also tried the beta version, same problem...
    tried disabling accelerate video encoding, same problem...

Anonymous
    Hi, I'm sorry to tell you that this made no improvements at all... should I go back to a previous version...
    Please help me, I really love this program!

Anonymous
    On rare occasions it fully downloads the mp3 and then itunes opens. If the mp3 is not fully downloaded itunes doesnt open. This is what I realized so far.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.