Less Options in newest version?

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Less Options in newest version?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Stewart
    Participant
    The are a lot less options than in the last version.
    What happened?

Brighton
    Participant
    Noticed that as well.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hey guys!
    Now we try to optimize the program's options. Let us know what options do you want to bring back, please. Now you may use a Classic version of downloaders as well. It's situated at the same programs' pages.

COKE00
    Participant
    "General"
    Everything

"Output"
    Everything

Filename
    Everything
    Fix invalid date Format (dd/mm/yyyy) because "/
    " can not be part of file name.

"Advanced"
    Re-download failed videos automatically (3 attempts )
    auto-paste URLS from Clipboard
    Simplified playlist processing (>100 video)

Please add or fix

able to "remove all" video after completed

able to download in batch video to folder
    example

Folder 1
    1.mp4
    2.mp4
    3.mp4

Folder 2
    A.mp4
    B.mp4
    C.mp4

Mahatma
    Hello,

I am missing the possibility to use Proxy :-(

I can choose manual Proxy, but it is not possible to fill the form.

JimDaddy
    Participant
    The selecting options in playlist were super helpful. Things like being able to select videos, selecting only undownloaded videos...

Stewart
    Participant
    The best part of the downloader was all of the options it had! and second was the ability to download big playlists.
    The output and filename options were the most important to me http://imgur.com/a/EJA9a
    Taking away options makes it less "optmizable"

akavrac
    Participant
    Where is my mp4 1080p ? mkv is not a must.

And the time left, why did you remove him ?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thank you for all your requests. They were sent to our developers team. I'll inform you about result.

derekbd
    Participant
    I found the software very good in the previous version, so much so that I paid for it.

The new version seems much less helpful and user friendly. When the video starts the conversion process there is no indication it's doing that, much less a percentage completed. The previous version even told you approximately how much time was left to complete. I deleted the new version and reinstalled the previous release.

As for other requests:ideally I would like a few more options in formatting. Specifically I want the final file to be an mp4 with AVC video and AAC audio. It seems some videos are already this way when grabbed from youtube and others are Vorbis audio. A good option would be to always end up with AAC audio; if the file is already an mp4 with AAC audio then no conversion necessary. The software should be able to decide that, quite simply I would think.

Thanks for continuing work on this very useful tool.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Great news! We've release new version of YouTube Downloaders with lots of utmost fixes. Try them and infrom us about result, here are Free YouTube Download 4.0.1.1001 and Free YouTube to MP3 Converter 4.0.1.1001

Stewart
    Participant
    Most of the options are still missing and the 30 video cap is still there. Do you have a changelog anywhere?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Stewart! Name the options that you need, please. For now we don't have changelog.

Stewart
    Participant
    my comment 2 weeks ago

The best part of the downloader was all of the options it had! and second was the ability to download big playlists.
    The output and filename options were the most important to me http://imgur.com/a/EJA9a
    Taking away options makes it less "optmizable"

Nikky
    Nikky
    Stewart, you request was sent to our developers. I'll inform you about result.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.