Image Quality before and after of the Update (WebM Video Converter)

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio conversion software Image Quality before and after of the Update (WebM Video Converter)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LewisGG21 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

LewisGG21
    Hi there =) I have been using this program for long and few months ago I had a problem that (by the time) I have not could resolve.
    I was very happy with this free software and I used it for change the size of the resolution of a video without change any video feature of the image, not better, not worse, the same. But with the upgrade of the 4 and 5 version something has change, I've tested every single format and nothing, always loose a bit of quality and gets a bit greener =S and I don't have idea why.
    I was searching on internet the previous version again but there's nothing, always appears the 5.0
    Please, if someone could to explain me what change or tell me if this problem is strange, I'll be glad for that because I'm starting to take a bit desperate. Thanks in advance guys =) Greetings from Spain

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.