How capture a JPG from Video at any frame manually?

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Photo&Images How capture a JPG from Video at any frame manually?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dennis Dallas 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Hello,

I want to capture a JPG from Video manually, but your "Free Video to JPG Converter 2.1.2 " is just working only automatically.

Does any freesoft recommend?

Anonymous
    Hi,Nikky
    Thanks a lot.
    Yes, the Free Video to JPG Converter is a best choice to do it automatically. But I want to capture a JPG manually, like No.5, No.9 and No.24 frame.
    The old version seems to have that functions. But now could not find it.

Anonymous
    Hi, ALL

I have found a freesoft for my being. Please ckeck it.
    area61
    Thanks.

Anonymous
    I was having the same inquiry and I came across this thread. I have checked the link provided above and have found out that it is well detailed and had helped me a lot. I am now in the process of learning.

Helene
    Participant
    Please, describe your problem in details. What program and what version of it are you using?
    Describe what you are doing step-by-step so that it is more easy to find the cause of your problem.

Anonymous
    Hello, I have the same query.  I want to play a video file and choose which frame to save as a Jpeg photo.   I was expecting to be able to play the video whilst watching it, pause the video at the bit that I want, then save that image as a jpeg. Does this program allow that?  If the program does it automatically evry so many frames, it will be rather hit and miss  I think.  Thank you for your help

Helene
    Participant
    philippa, no, our program can't play back the video. Thank you for your suggestion, but now we don't plan to change anything in the program.

You can use Mozilla Firefox add-ons or use print screen as well

Anonymous
    It's a good thing I landed on this thread. I been having the same problem with jpg's as well. Reading the thread gives a lot of benefits. Thanks to all!

xehoihyundai
    which add-on firefox  you say, explain to me

Dennis Dallas
    Participant
    Firefox was really something to do with that update.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.