HAS NOT BEEN FIXED – VEVO Videos Signature Problem (4003)

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software HAS NOT BEEN FIXED – VEVO Videos Signature Problem (4003)

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Fresh101
    Participant
    ERROR CODE ONLY ON "VEVO" VIDEOS (CONFIRMED) - I know that admins has been saying that this issue has been fixed but it has not been fixed, maybe for some other programs has been fixed but not for the FreeYoutubetoMP3 and FreeYoutubeDownloader program.

PLEASE NOTE: I restarted the program lots of times (FREE YOUTUBE DOWNLOAD 4.0.3) (DID NOT WORK), uninstalled and re-installed the program (DID NOT WORK), downloaded the program again, uninstalled and re-installed for the second time, and still nothing, IT DOES NOT WORK.

MORE NOTES: This afternoon it worked fine, now I came home this evening and its giving this error code.

Thanks and sorry for the CAPS.

snickerangel
    I'm still having this problem. I've reinstalled it a few time... what do I do?

Jackvegas83
    Participant
    It happens for any video. Not just VEVO. I don't even bother ripping those, the sound quality is terrible most of the time. I just tried it again, still doesn't work... so I'm not sure how the admin says it's fixed because it clearly isn't.

loulou silla
    problem with any video should i uninstalled

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thank you for the information. The fix is coming soon. Stay tuned!

Fresh101
    Participant
    Thanks Nikky, I appreciate the help and the update to this matter.

Regular videos uploads (homemade videos), downloads just fine, VEVO's and I guess stuff that are related vevo's platform, as artist, movies, and etc. are unavailable for download with code "4003" Thanks

Fresh101
    Participant
    It's been fixed, thanks admins

Nikky
    Nikky
    Thank you for the feedback!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.