FreeYoutube to MP3 Con. Problem

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software FreeYoutube to MP3 Con. Problem

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Hi
    I ve got a problem with the new Version of Free Youtube to MP3 Converter: I cant change the qualities like interpret, album etc in the file. How to fix that?
    In older version it was no problem but now its not possible. If i click on 'use new adjustment' and close the file and re-open it, all changed things are deleted.
    My system is Windows 7 and no, the file wasnt allrdy in use by any program.
    Thanks for ur help.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    Micha, do you mean you try to change tags in the properties of downloaded files? In fact I don't exactly understand what you do. Or do you use any tag editing software?

Anonymous
    I'm sorry, my english isnt the best, long time since school -.-
    I want to change the tags like interpret, name of album, titel etc. of downloaded files.
    (right click on file -> properties? -> details -> interpret ; hope u know what i mean)
    If i do so and save the things i ve written in, close the file and open it again, those things i ve changed before are deleted.
    I dont use any other software.
    Thanks again :)

Anonymous
    solution found. thanks.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    Hallo Micha,
    welche Entscheidung hast du gefunden, um Tags einzustellen?

Anonymous
    What was the solution

Anonymous
    push

Anonymous
    push

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.