Free Video Editor – Feature Request

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio editing software Free Video Editor – Feature Request

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mikki 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

applefirewater
    Participant
    I was wondering if you could add commands/shortcuts to move the current position in the video in bigger increments than 1 frame at a time.  Perhaps using ALT or CTRL plus Left and Right arrows to advance (or go back) by 25 frames, or 100 frames.

For example, VLC player allows you to use ALT + LEFT or RIGHT ARROW to go forward or back 1 second at a time. It also allows you to use CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT ARROW to go forward or back 3 or 5 seconds per click.

This would be very useful in video editing in FREE VIDEO EDITOR. If you could traverse the video faster, then you could select the frames easier.

Mikki
    Hi. At the moment we do not have such option in the program. But thanks a lot for letting us know your needs.
    I have forwarded a request to the developers and as soon as they answer me whether it is possible to add this function, I will let you know. Best regards, Miki

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.