Free audio converter: Some errors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hafer 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hafer
    Participant
    Hi,

use your s/w day & night; almost working like a charm.
    Some errors came up, which I don't want to hide:

(1) When converting mp3 to mp3, Free audio converter fills in the comment, which is nasty, because I use that tag to do some magic. Please leave it untouched!

(2) When converting mp3 to mp3, Free audio converter re-creates the tracknumber tag, thus eliminating leading zero's. Please leave them untouched, because I use them for some sorting.

(3) When converting mp3 to mp3, Free audio converter adds a cover description tag, using the path to the selected image - which is as soon wrong as I move the mp3 files elsewhere. Please leave it empty.

(4) Free audio converter doesn't accept drag'n drop of folders. For larger collections a bit clumsy, because each bottom most folder (i.e. CD) must be handled separately. And probably it leads to the following error:

(5) This is the most nasty one: when converting more than one folder (by draggin the content manually), sometimes the cover art gets mixed with other files. Weiredly, the other tags are ok in those cases.

(6) Minor: The mouse sensitive area for the "create m3u playlist" is extended far to the right, thus I've toggled that more than one time accidentially.

Best regards,
    Hafer

Hafer
    Participant
    Forgot that one:

(7) When converting mp3 to mp3, Free audio converter forgets to copy the CD number tag

Best regards,
    Hafer

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Hafer! Thank you for such a detailed description of the issue. We'll try to fix this very soon.

Hafer
    Participant
    Thx for your quick response. If you need some further information to identify the issues, please let me know!

Best regards, Hafer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.