Doesn't upload

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    Hi Bas, I'm sorry but now it's impossible for cases of internet connection problems, there is only automatic resuming feature for cases when youtube breaks uploading and gives an error

Anonymous
    I must say your uploader is brilliant, much better than youtube's which does not even restart an upload if you get a break in connection.  Also i have found whilst I used to run emule or Vuze at the same time as your uploader i was getting a break in connection quiet often but now I just run either one of them at various times of day when i am not uploading to youtube and i hardly ever get a break in my conection.

Anonymous
    Just to make sure before i send them, log files are what? The list of Videos i have downloaded? If so how do i send them? I see alot of videos that i tried to download on there but they just don't come up in playlist form. (I guess i must have checked the wrong folder before).

Anonymous
    it would just be nice to have my very first music vid uploaded. x

Anonymous
    okay. will do. many thanx.

Anonymous
    Oh ok i see it, before i make a stupid move, just attach it on an email or do some copy/pasting?

Anonymous
    Cause if so, this is all it says

[VC] ====== Start time: 5/6/2010, 22:52:38
    [VC] Module VC Log Version = 1,5,6,280
    [VC] OS Info 6 0 S 2 0

Although the youtube to mp3 is waaaay more complicated, long, and personal

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    That's so strange... are you sure the videos were downloaded and the problem is in iTunes? And please make an experiment for me: download mp3 music using Free YouTube to MP3 Converter from any link you used for Free YouTube to iPod Converter. Then let me know whether process was successful or not.

Anonymous
    it says uploded and then it doesnt work it says error try again later and it didnt do that before

Anonymous
    Yes i downloaded the audio from the video i wanted succesfully....the audio plays fine also...

The videos i attempt to download ends up in QuickTime but wont load in iTunes, meaning i cant put it on my ipod....

So yes ALL links so far worked perfectly fine for Youtube to mp3 but not Youtube to iPod

Anonymous
    Said and done...hope we can solve this!

Anonymous
    Windows Movie Maker, by default saves projects as .MSWMM files. .MSWMM files are project files (which means the file only contains the layout of your video and does not contain the final video itself). YouTube does not accept .MSWMM files. To upload your Windows Movie Maker video to YouTube, select the "Save to My Computer" option to save the file to an accepted format. You can then upload the generated file to YouTube.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.