Delete isn't working

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sbarro
    After I make a selection, put the "indicator" inside the selection, then click on the "undo selection" (the icon with the "x" in it), the selection disappears, but the part of the video that the selection represents is NOT deleted.  And there is no change in the lower horizontal trace of the video.  When I saved the video, nothing was deleted.  What's wrong here?  First, a minor point with terminology: I do suggest that "undo selection" is not an accurate label, if the "x" is to really mean that the "selected video segment" will be deleted.  I notice in your video that when the selection is "deleted," the bottom trace of the video doesn't change, giving no indication that anything was deleted.  How are we supposed to keep track of what's deleted?  I notice other people are having these problems.  But the  important thing is that the delete procedure explained in your video here does not work.  Is this a joke?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Sbarro! First, you mark start and end point of the fragment that you want to delete and them click 'Save video'. As a result you get output video without thie segment you chosen.
    'Undo selection' button means that you'd like to change your choice and this selection isn't right.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.