crashes and opens iTunes for no reason

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software crashes and opens iTunes for no reason

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

onlyagirl
    The old Youtube downloader kept crashing down once in a while if i had a long list or something. Then i updated it and now this one crashes for no reason before even finishing one download. Then it opens iTunes for no reason.(i don't use itunes other than when i update my ipad) i use Windows 8.1 and none of my settings include itunes.i don't know why it's opening it. (automaticly adding new downloads to itunes playlist box is checked off by the way) now i can't even download one video without a crash and itunes keeps popping up like 15 times!!!! it turned into a nightmare!!! please fix this immedietly!!!!!!!!

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

We need logs, to investigate the situation. Please send me the links and log files for test:

1. Launch 'Log Report'
    Start → All programs (Apps on Windows 8) → DVDVideoSoft → Log Report or just press Ctrl+Alt+L.
    2. Click 'OK' to open the folder with archived logs.
    3. Send '_logs_to_send' as an attachment to support team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.