Conversion failed, error code = 2

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio editing software Conversion failed, error code = 2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    This issue has appeared with most recent update to Free Video Editor.  1.4.26.119

I can see this problem was reported with 1.4.25, so maybe you already have a fix?

HELP!!

Thank you in advance!

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

Could you please send me one problem video for tests? First, check its size please.
    If your file is less than 10 mb, attach it to your ticket. If it is more than 10 mb, follow this instruction please:
    1. download dropbox
    2. install dropbox on your PC and create an account;
    3. drop a file into the Public folder;
    4. right-click this file, then choose Dropbox > Copy Public Link. This copies an Internet link to your file that you should send to support team

PoulT
    Participant

I am now having this error too. Is there any solution yet??

I tried to convert the video to it’s original format before editing – just to check it. The conversion went well, but the new, converted file gives the same error when saving from the editor.

if you need the video file to try it out, I can try so put it on Dropbox tomorrow.

Nikky
    Nikky

Hello!

Please follow the instruction posted above and send ypur file to test to support team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Conversion failed, error code = 2’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.