Changes in Free Video To iPhone Converter

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Changes in Free Video To iPhone Converter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CKelevra
    Participant
    In the newest version of Free Video To iPhone Converter, when converting widescreen videos, instead of having the black bars on the top and bottom (which I prefered) the entire video is stretched to fill the screen. I don't like it this way because it throws off widescreen.

Secondly, when I set a directory for finished videos everytime I re-launch the program I have to select my presets and directory AGAIN. Just glitches?

Thanks. Have been using these programs for awhile. They are great.

CKelevra
    Participant
    When restarting the program. For example, if I close the program and then later re-open it, my presets are no longer there.

Joyce
    Participant
    Hi, it is a bug in the program. It will be fixed in the next version of the program.

Anonymous
    Hi, umm.. when i download youtube vidoes into my ipod and iphone, the widescreen for top and bottom are not there, its does the widescreen for the left and right side of the screen how do i change it to the regular widescreen?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.