Cannot convert video to swf/flv

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

zankajo
    Hello,

I've downloaded the latest version of FreeStudio.
    I've tried converting various types of video (avi, wmw...) to flv/swf but after converting process i don't get the swf/flv files, just an html (howtouse.html and a .xml file). Where's the swf?

I am running Windows 7 fully updated.

Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    Please make sure the output path (and the output file name as well) doesn't contain non-Latin symbols, it may cause the problem. Besides if you select Desktop as an output directory change it to My Documents, for instance.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    how strange, it's not supposed to convert files to different folders during one session

Anonymous
    I have the same problem today.  I've tried converting 11 different .avi files, none of them created .flv or .swf files.  I searched my whole computer, but the files are nowhere.  Each one takes an appropriate amount of time to convert and it says it completes successfully, but no files!

Anonymous
    I reverted back one version and it seems to convert my files fine.  Must be a bug in the latest version...
    I can't say for sure, but it may have worked before I ran the Video Flip & Rotate. I know it didn't work after that, thogh.

Anonymous
    I took your advice and tried various older versions of the avi > flv converter and finally found one that spits out flv files successfully.  I think it was the second 4* version.  Thanks.  I'm sticking with one that actually works.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    guys, could you specify input and output paths you select in the program? Besides specify selected preset and input file name, I need it for tests, it seems there is a bug in the latest version of the program.

Anonymous
    I am having problems with my youtube to mp3 converter. After I copy the link of the music I want and paste it there and press download everything goes normally as it should. Once the songs are finished downloading it is saying the "completed successfully" thing. The problem is I cannot find the files in the place I chose as the output folder or anywhere else on my computer... Can someone help?

LadyAngela
    I just did this actually Adawg...make sure you are looking in the right folder...my file was where I placed it...you probably just over looked it...question for you...my song did not play however on my Media Windows Player...any idea how I can fix that and when I do, how do I locate the url...when I went to upload it on a storage site, it didn't work either...

Anonymous
    You can try opening the music using a different program?

Anonymous
    I just  checked the output folder i had chosen again and went through every single music file and I still didn't find it.... Any other suggestions?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.