Blocked? Free Youtube Download: "Watch on Youtube"

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Blocked? Free Youtube Download: "Watch on Youtube"

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  robot 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rachael
    I'm trying to download several videos from Funimation ( http://www.youtube.com/user/FUNimation ), but when I try to paste the link, I get this message:

"Embedding disabled by request
    Watch on Youtube"

I know there probably isn't, but... is there anything can I do?

Joyce
    Participant
    Hi, if you are trying to download playlists, follow this link. In case you want to download user's videos, try this link. Hope they will work for you!

Rachael
    No, I'm not attempting to enter the url for the playlists, just individual videos, and for each one I get that message.

Kututo
    Hi,
    I'm having the exact same problem as Rachael, but I have the updated free studio.
    It would be great if there was a solution to this problem.
    Kututo.

Noelle Pozzi
    Kukuto, please give me the exact links to the videos, specify your location and the version of Free YouTube Download you're having now. We need the exact links to test them. thank you

robot
    Participant
    hey guys. I am using free youtube ver 2.5.10.119

The videos from the link post above (Joyce) for the users channel worked fine for me. It took longer for the actual video list to compile, but for the few various ones I did try, everything downloaded without issue. So if you are not using the latest version, give that a shot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.