Artwork not working in new versions as well as older

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Artwork not working in new versions as well as older

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tophc 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #3536

    tophc
    Member
    For a while, artwork was importing fine into iTunes and from there to other software such as Traktor.  Since February, apparently, it imports to iTunes only, and now I don't know the precise version numbers for when YoutubeToMp3 still worked, but I do have example older files that will work fine for artwork when I re-import to Traktor.  Can this problem be identified and fixed if I sent you mp3 files?  Sorry I let this problem persist so long.

    #28029

    tophc
    Member
    I registered but can't send actual files used due to stated 7mb limit--files are much bigger.  The previous successful re-import gives anecdotal reassurance Traktor hasn't changed in some way.  I cut down two example files using mp3DirectCut and imported the results into iTunes and Traktor.  The earlier file (snippet) encoded with then maximum 256 kbps shows a picture in Traktor.  The later file (snippet) encoded at 320 kbps does not.  I uploaded the snippets and sent a "blank" message.

    #28078

    tophc
    Member
    Thanks for all the help.

    #29314

    tophc
    Member
    A fix.  Just take the picture you see in iTunes get info artwork tab, drag to any folder in windows explorer (the filesystem), then drag back as the first picture in the tab.  You now see two identical pictures in the artwork tab.  When you add to Traktor, the picture now appears.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.