44 gigs of non-playable, duplicate, failures!

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software 44 gigs of non-playable, duplicate, failures!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Carl Pop
    Participant
    I have the skip feature turned on, but it still re-downloads  files instead of resuming.

These are large files (over 500megs each). They are in the youtube_original format (see below) but they have an MP4 extension.

I assume they won't play because they are incomplete, or perhaps because they haven't been converted correctly.

My question is, is there a way to complete the downloads or repair them?

I looked in the log files and I don't see the incomplete, non-converted files in the logs or the .bak file.

If I can't repair these files I will have to start watching each download--one at a time--because I can't afford to download 44 gigs of files that don't do anything. I have to wait a whole month to download anything else ! :(

However, I will say that when your product works, it's a very good tool... although my 2nd complaint is that it still tried to install a toolbar in Firefox even though I unchecked the boxes.

Multilinear algebra #1_ Groundwork_youtube_original.mp4 (none of the "youtube_original" files will play)

Tks
    Carl

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Carl! Please submit a request to our support team and send this message and a link to the video you mentioned.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.