3D Photomaker Error

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Photo&Images 3D Photomaker Error

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SchwenLarson 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Everytime i put a Picture (it works also not when i put two in it) into the Programme it says
    Cannot read the Image

DJ Monster
    Participant
    Hi
    you had to put a JPG photo in .
    Sorr for bad English

Anonymous
    But it also dont work when i put a jpeg in

Anonymous
    I have can not read the image, but i do how to use the same and it don't works?!

Alice
    Participant
    Hello, do you use the program as Administrator? If you want to know whether you are the Administrator of your computer or not, go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt, then type the command chkdsk and press "Enter". If you are the Administrator of your computer, a program verifying a disk will run. But if you see a message "Access denied", you are not the Administrator.

You have to log in as Administrator.

Anonymous
    This program does not see any of my videos of which some i would like to try the 3-D video creator. I have over 50 files and only 1 AVI file is recognized.  Iv uninstalled and reinstalled. What file formats and or how do i get this program to see them ?

SchwenLarson
    What does the codeck pack do, exactly?  I always save my own pictures as JPGs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.