YouTube, video, MP3, photo
downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

General / Announcements

Conversion error (Youtube to mp3) (11 posts) [closed]

lucccee
ahhhh thats happened to me :|   how do you fix it?

vitor
I love you guys, im from brazil, IT WORKS!!!

i get some musics for me because this program, tanks!

Awesomeness
What happens if you download music from YouTube and when it's done it says conversion error. What do you do? I need help?

jabasut
At last, I have found this thread. Does anybody knows the answer to this post. I also have same issue like this.

Alice
Administrator
Hi Awesomeness and jabasut, first of all please check if you use the latest version of the program. Does this happen with all the links, or only with some of them? Please, send me the links for tests. Try also to convert them in the following way: download the links using Free YouTube Download, and convert them to mp3 using Free Video to MP3 Converter. Let me know how it works. Please, try to describe all your actions step by step for me to be able to reproduce your error and find the reason of it. Thanx!

Boricua
Yes I have done everything to get the MP3 Converter to work it does not work at all I tryed all different songs to convert them and all i keep getting is Error Conversion

Millhouse Van Houten
Try downloading from this link.
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-Download.htm

Alice
Administrator
@Boricua Install the latest version of the program, this problem should be solved. If the problem persists, get registered here and send me a message with the title "From Boricua for Alice, Forum: 910".

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies