Download Free Studio 2013
YouTube, video, MP3, photo
downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

2012babynessa

Iam having a problem with the free youtube convertor i have tried to post songs from youtube urls but all its saying is that the youtube link is not available can you please help.

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

can you give me this link?

Anonymous

I downloaded the latest youtube mp3 converter and it wont work. I tried numerous times with other computers and the same problem comes up. Something pops up saying Class not registered, ClassID: {626FEDEF-C3B4-4BFC-9B56-7105C1872808}. Can anyone help me solve this problem please?

Anonymous

ClassID: {626FEDEF-C3B4-4BFC-9B56-7105C1872808}
same here. running vista..

need help, thx

Anonymous

I can't use the youtub-mp3-converter any longer, or any other converter because of the fail report that the number 436 "avformat-52.dll" cant be found.
The downloading starts, but stops at 50% with another fail report.
What's wrong?

Anonymous

Installed the latest version today (old one worked fine), and get the two error messages on startup of the program.
"Program could not be started, because XmlLite.dll wasn't found (Windows search can find it...). Reinstallation could solve the problem."

(Well, it didn't.)

Click okay, and then some "ClassID: {626FEDEF-C3B4-4BFC ........ ........... .............. ...............} message.

Anonymous

dfgdfg

Anonymous

Hi, I just download the newest version and I get the error messages Program could not be started, because XmlLite.dll wasn't found and ClassID: {626FEDEF-C3B4-4BFC etc}. I can see other people have had this problem. Please fix it.
Thanks I love the program, but I have to be able to use it.
Matt

Nazuna
Download the newest version but it still doesn't work.  =/

SKID
I downloaded and installed the latest FreeVideoToiPodConverter, FreeYouTubeDownload, freeyoutubetoipodconverter and FreeYouTubeToMp3Converter but it wont work. All of them suddenly started freezing up....no Errormessage !?

SKID

SKID
Hi, it´s me again......

now, it´s work!
It takes a very long time (5 min or so....) until it starts to do something.
you must wait a little bit....  ;-)

SKID

rawl
i have firefox and i get the same error message "cannot open clipboard: the operation was completed successfully"

Rick
When I try to download I get the error message "Access violation at address 00E00230". Read the address of 00000000.

What did I do wrong?

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
to Miley: do you get any error message or what? please write it in detail.

to rawl: go to Options... and uncheck the box "Auto-paste URLs from the Clipboard". The error message won't appear again after that.

to Rick: please specify the program and the version you use

Rick
YouTube To MP3 Converter 3.1.1.58 (downloaded and installed .59 but it's still .58?)

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
When do you get the error message? after clicking the Download button? or when?
Do you have the problem for all links or for particular ones?

Rick
I get the error message when I try to paste the link into the program. I tried several links but I get the same error message.

Chris
it worked..... i download one mp3 and it is freez up again.

chris
like i said it dowload only one mp3- with the second it goes to 37% and it stops.

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
Chris, I need more information about the problem:
- the number of the version you use
- whether you tried to follow the instruction above (3 steps for the member Rick)
- whether you tried to wait while the program starts responding again

Rick
Hey, I Uninstalled, deleted the files, downloaded the program again and installed again. But, I still got the error message :-( I think it's my own pc which is not working. My pc is quite dead, and there is a new one on the way. So in a few days I have my new pc and i'll try to install it on that one instead. I'll keep you up-to-date if it's working on that one or not.

Btw, thanks for taking your time for my problem.

chris
ver 4.2.1. 62    it freez up  between 10- 30% i tried many times and there is a message" NOT RESPONDING". Yes i tried to wait, prog is" ded". Nothing seems to help- i tried everything.
I used old ver or that prog for about 1 year- NO problems.

rawl
will the clipboard auto paste link function be fixed?

Alice
Administrator
Hi, rawl !
We are working at this issue at the moment. To accelerate the fixing we need some information. Could you tell me what OS do you use?

Chris
..... well program is" acting up". Yesterday i couldnt download anything,.. and i tried again today- it works!.. but again i could download only one mp3( it freez like before) even with the same link?!?.... wierd.

antonio
aggiuny 4567 cdgtri 24000c027 xcSYR67caolillostight567 993536

costoing

Polov
Hello. I have the same problems that everyone has pointed out with the "FREE Youtubetomp3 Converter" and from what i have read from all your responses, I'm thinking the problem could be on the OS. I've always used ver 3.1.0.0 on a laptop with Win XP Professional with service pack 3 and i have never had any problems.

Now i wanted to install the newest version of the software on a PC and i got all the before mentioned error messages about "Access violation at address 00404397 in module 'Free Youtube to Mp3 Converter'.exe. Read of address 00000000" when i get to 50 % downloading a song. And also, when launching the software i get an error message complaining about an avformat-52.dll dynamic something.

I tried installing the older version (uninstalling the new ver first) but showed me the same results. This PC also has Win XP Pro but with Service Pack 2.

Has someone tried installing the software on diferent OSs and worked?

Alice
Administrator
To chris and polov !

Try to download video from YouTube with Free YouTube Download and then convert it to MP3 with Free Video to MP3 Converter. Some conversion mistake is likely to appear, it will mean that there is no problem with downloading.
Try, please, this variant and inform us about the result

Domi
Can anyone help me ?
If i start free youtube to mp3 converter
I get this error message

Access violation at address 004B2B16 in module 'FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe'. Read of
Address FFFFFFEC

Jonny
Hey everybody,

i've got a little, and maybe a simple problem.
I try to download and convert a realy cool song to mp3 but the file is realy overloaded. The bass is scraping and it's no fun to hear the Music. 

What can i do?????    The original video is not scraping and it's the same problem in WAVE or MAX_Quality.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies