General / Announcements

Free Studio (for Mac?) (100 posts)

• Started 5 years ago by CadeRageous
  • Latest reply from Pseudo Allen
merli
merli@live.dk

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
mac version still doesn't exist and I doubt we'll develop it next year. So Boot Camp is a reasonable way out, as well as Parallels software.

Mariam Mkhitaryan
Do you know approximately when the mac version might be available?

Kasia
Not to be a broken record here.  But it'd be really really great if you could develop a program like this for a mac.  I know so many people would be so so happy (including me).  I know that there's workarounds that you suggested, but they're all much more complicated than using just your program.  Thank you, and I hope to hear soon that you're developing a version for macs :)

Abanoub Gerges
Make a Mac version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'd pay $100 for it

Icepup
I have a mac and I'm going on a trip today and I NEED A FREE GOOD VIDEO CONVERTER! MAKE A MAC VERSION PLEASE!!!!!!
PUP

FS Fan
Please make a Mac Version I'd pay for it.

xdragonforce
its too hard to make a mac one. its all coded in VB6. the base code for WINDOWS not mac. So it will have to be reprogramed from scratch after that.

z
mc vsn!

Joyce
Administrator
Hello all!
Thanks for keeing in touch with us. We are thinking about creating MAC version of our programs, but it takes time and meanwhile we cannot say when they are going to be published, please, be patient and we will do our best to implement your wishes!

Vincent
awesome! can't wait! hope it'll be soon =]

Anonymous
thanks you jsdc sswaıo j

vancouver bc
you guys should stop being reluctant and stop thinking about developing your program!!! mac is the number of trouble free computer NOW int the world JUST develop it and Make money !!!!! think about it how much simple and money making you guys would be MAC AND APPLE ARE HERE FOREVER  , SO STOP THINKN and JUST DO IT  like NIKE says !!!!!

Joyce
Administrator
Hi, vancouver bc
We stopped thinking about it quite a while ago and we put MAC version on to-do-list. The only matter here is that this list is quite long and we have other erronds to do as priority. Please be patient, we also try to do our best and follow your wishes.

Ride
Please make a version for mac =) 

Good job btw for windows love it!

Corinne
I'm waiting for it!!

Pinni11
Hey there from Austria,

please set it on top of your "to do" list ... was using your software before switching to MAC, great stuff.
And looking around more and more people here in Austria change to MAC, so ....

Greetings from Vienna

steven
as soon as a mac version comes out please let us know! im so anxious...like all the other people said...im willing to pay money too to get that for the mac osx...im suscribed to ur newsletter...ill be checking it everytime to see if you guys ever come out with a mac version!!

Dmitry
Please, do it for Mac!

Tony
Please make a Mac version. there are so many of us out there and the mac is a far superior media platform then a PC.

looks like there is obvious interest seems like you should listen and get someone on this.

Ramon
Please bring that mac version, the people are claiming for your interest on this regard.

Joyce
Administrator
Hi guys! Thanks  a lot for your posts. We still cannot promise when we have MAC version.

BathingApe
Mac version please! Really need a decent converter for Mac.. There are absolutely no GOOD free converters for Mac out. :)

BGates
You will corner the market! Please make a mac version!

Imonamackbook
Please, make a mac version now!!!!
Its really good this program *-*

mmk
I would be soooooo happy, if you could do a Mac Version!!!!!!

spike
broken record: PLEASE make a mac version

gammagon
Macs suck, they don't deserve it.

kolya
pleeeease make mac version!)

Aristotle
Is there anything comparable for osx users?

RSS feed for this topic

Allowed markup: a blockquote code em strong ul ol li.
You can also put code in between backtick ( ` ) characters.