Download Free Studio 2013
YouTube, video, MP3, photo
downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

Video and audio conversion software

Conversion Error process stopped (35 posts)

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

I've emailed you, please check it

roboid21

I;ve been having the same problem someone help please because i have no idea what the problem is or could be

johnbridger

Hi I tried the fix for this but I still keep getting the error.

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

1. What program do you use?
2. Do you have this problem for all your files or for particular one?

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

johnbridger, I don't understand what you mean (the 2nd sentence). Can you explain it again?

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

Will you send me one of your original files for tests? I've emailed you about how to do it.

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

iziggy, please send me your original mp4 file for tests. I've emailed you about how to do it.

iziggy

Please resend, I didn't get it. email address is iziggy@ymmail.com

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

done, please check it

darrinland

I have this same problem for all the avi's that i try to convert... I've tried fix, and doesn't work.

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

Have you tried our test version (from the link in my 2-nd post)?

gtalover5000

I Get the same message, but mine happens as soon as i click convert.

how do i fix it?

MZSydney
Hey,

I guess it is related with Windows update. i have vista, yesterday it updated itself and then i started facing with this error.

Off the topic but I MUST confess that you guy Rock really in programming,since the first versions of whole programs, i am using your software. Wish you guys good luck in coding (Ps: There arent any video editing programs(i mean,like Ulead or Pinnacle) so why dont you guys write one?+  Long live DVideosoft! Ahoi!)

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

"Conversion error" message: we are working at the problem and trying to fix it, please wait.

As for the video creating software, we are planning to develop such a program in the nearest future. I advice you to subscribe to our free newsletter and be informed about the release.

P.S. thanks for your kind words ;)

Martin Packham
I forgot to mention:
even files which previously converted successfully now get this error.

rachel
wen u say uninstall do u mean every program downloaded and will i lose all the files i downloaded? also wen u say use the ccleaners will i lose my files cuz i really don't want that. also the uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work i tried it twice and the conversion error came up again.

Alice
Administrator
I've already aswered to you. Check my helpdesk answer:) Don't worry! You won't lose your files. Please, follow the instruction I've sent.

rachel
i go to the ccleaner and it's not free

Alice
Administrator
Hi :) Please, try to download from this link. It is absolutely free.

kim
Does all of you have k lite codec pack?

Alice
Administrator
Hi, Kim! k-lite is just a codec pack, which we like, that's why we advise to use it. Its tiresome to install all the codecs one by one, and k-lite includes the most popular codecs. But you can use something else, if you want. :)

Jordan
Im having the same problem. Running Windows 7 Ultimate. Can't see the instructions here online. Please email: jordan.ben.levi [at] gmail.com .. cheers.

Alice
Administrator
Hi Jordan, please give me more details. What program do you use? What version? What error message do you get? Try to describe your actions step-by-step. I'll do my best to help ypu to solve your problem!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.