Read a step by step guide
Free Audio CD Burner creates CD discs to play them in any music center such as disc center, car stereo with CD player, etc.
- burns CD-R and CD-RW discs;
- erases information from rewriteable discs;
- supports a variety of audio formats including *.mp3, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.wma, *.ogg, *.flac, *.ra, *.ram, *.amr, *.ape, *.mka, *.tta, *.aiff, *.au, *.mpc, *.spx, *.ac3;
- decodes and writes compressed audio formats on-the fly (no staging to hard drive is required);
- lets you easily create a list of audio recordings.
You can select a Write Method in the program:
- TrackAtOnce (set by default) (the program burns each track individually, one at a time. You can leave the disc unfinalized and add tracks to an existing session);
- DiscAtOnce (the program burns the entire disc at once and finalizes it).
Free Audio CD Burner uses Windows burning engine (IMAPI).
Free Audio CD Burner contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.
DVDVideoSoft's products are freeware. In order to maintain product development and provide you with high-quality software, DVDVideoSoft may bundle links to other websites and third-party apps installations including toolbars in its products. Every time DVDVideoSoft products are installed, you have an obvious option to accept or opt-out of such installations.