Download Free Studio 2013
YouTube, video, MP3, photo
downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Download HD videos from youtube. (7 posts)

hell911

oh well.. i guess i dont need this anymore, i found an alternative...

How to Download Youtube Clips in High Definition (720p)

It's easy! No software or Website is needed. While watching any clips, Check if there is an HD Button. Copy and Paste the Code to your Address Bar:

javascript:window.location.href = 'http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id=' + swfArgs['video_id'] + "&fmt=22" + "&l=" + swfArgs['l'] + "&sk=" + swfArgs['sk'] + '&t=' + swfArgs['t'];

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

Will you give me several links to test? (I mean links to those blurred videos)

hell911

oh i guess not, sry

btw~ wat have the better quality..

MP4 - high definition video (2500kbit,h.264,stereo) .. or...
AVI - high definition video (2500kbit,mpeg4,stereo) ?

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

MP4 is better, it's an original format for HQ and HD YouTube movies. Our soft downloads it without re-encoding.
AVI video is a result of conversion HD MP4 to AVI, and any conversion makes quality worse

Specks

*javascript:window.location.href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ph5tUBbGg&feature=rec-HM-r2video_id='+swfArgs['video_id']+"&fmt=22"+"&l="+swfArgs['l']+"&sk="+swfArgs['sk']+'&t='+swfArgs['t']; *
That seems like a huge pain. Why not just use "&fmt=18" on the end of the video link you download? This ensures that you are downloading video/music at the same quality that it was when it was uploaded (before youtube quality conversion).

ger_man

great! but is this high quality (with using "&fmt=18" at the end) supported by "youtube to mp3 converter" during download to get the highest audioquality or is there any conversion by the prog?

most youtube videos without HQ-button are available in high quality now by using the ending "&fmt=18" in the link!

chiuong_saigon

dfgfg

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

test

google
free youtube downloader, you can try
aHi YouTube Downloader  is a free YouTube downloader which enables you to easily download favorite, latest and most popular videos from YouTube.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.