Download Free Studio 2013
YouTube, video, MP3, photo
downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Why cant I download any sound from YouTube anymore? (8 posts)

snyonz

Unfortunately I had to find out that my YouTube to MP3 downloader dosen downloads me any musik animore.

Why is this so? Do any body have the same Problem?
Maiby YouTube blocked it?

Pleas help me... its such a nice tool
Cheears

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

what do you mean? you get an error message? what does it say?
please describe the problem in detail

snyonz

No. I dont know exacly what the problem is.. becouse for me it tells that it worked out, but wehn I loock for the file then I cant find it. It isent in the folder where it should be.
(br)
I tyed it with an other PC and it worked. So I m not shure if it is my firewall or anythin else.
thx for any help

Lyeon

I had the same problem also and i fixed it by deleting some files off my computer because i only had like a 1gig left on my harddrive so you should see if the amount of space on your harddrive is the problem.
Hopefully this helps you

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master

snyonz, how long does it take to download files? Some minutes or something like that, or it ends immediately right after clicking "Download"?

snyonz

No. I have like 294 GB space in my 500 GB HDD. And it takes some minutes to download it.. like it had normaly.

But thanx for your help.

snyonz

Ok! Everything is oky. I thougt YouTube or somone has blocked this Programm.. because i cold not download anymore.. but i uninstall the Programm and intall it new.

It works perfectli!!
Thanx alot

Cheers

il1fox

Got the same problem. As soon as I downloaded the software, YouTube lost all sound. Video is playing normally however. All other applications have sound. I attempted to uninstall the software and still no sound. Rebooting the computer did not help. There is over 80 GB of free space on the HD so that's not a problem either. The problem persists across all browsers i.e. Mozilla, IE.

Help!

RSS feed for this topic

Allowed markup: a blockquote code em strong ul ol li.
You can also put code in between backtick ( ` ) characters.