How to download 8K video from YouTube?
8K video resolution (7680×4320 pixels), also known as Full Ultra HD, is the successor to 4K resolution. There is not much 8K content available right now, but in the next few years we’ll have plenty of it. If you want to enjoy videos in the highest possible resolution, go on YouTube. You’ll find really cool videos filmed in 8K there. To download them for later playback use the YouTube downloader from DVDVideoSoft. Here you can learn how to download 8K HDR 60FPS films to your PC:
- First, download and install Free YouTube Download. The app is available for both Windows and Mac.
- Go to YouTube and search for the 8k video you would like to download.
- Right-click on the video and choose 'Copy video URL'.
- Go back to the YouTube downloader and press 'Paste'. The video link will be added to the program window immediately.
- Press the blue link under the video title and choose the 4320p format form the drop-down list.
- Click 'Download' and wait till the video is ready.