How to download 4K YouTube videos?
4K, also called Ultra HD or UHD, is usually 3840 × 2160 pixels. Nowadays there are a number of streaming services that offer 4K content. We recommend you to use YouTube as it has a large 4K streaming library and all its videos are available at no cost.
DVDVideoSoft Free YouTube Download is a well-known app that is designed for downloading any video from YouTube including 4K videos. From the guide below you’ll learn how to download 4K YouTube to MP4 or any other video format you like.
- Download and install Free YouTube Download. The app is available for both Windows and Mac.
- Go to YouTube and choose the 4K video for downloading. You can refine your search by using Filters. Simply click the hamburger menu button in the top left corner of the YouTube page and choose 4K under Features.
- Copy the video URL from the browser address bar.
- Go back to the YouTube downloader and add the URL by pressing button 'Paste'.
- Click on the blue line under the video title and choose the 2160p format from the list.
- Press 'Download'.
Now you can enjoy 4K videos offline and without any ads!