Youtube videos to ipod converter new version

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Youtube videos to ipod converter new version

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Louis Peh
    Participant

Last time dvdvideosoft old version have this YouTube video to ipod converter within one application.
    That is , copy YouTube video link, paste it in and choose ipod/ iPhone models and convert it.
    It will automatically transferred and open iTunes after conversion is completed.

Now have to use “Free YouTube Download” –> copy YouTube video link, paste and download it. (Although it is MP4 formal but still cannot recognize by iTunes)
    I have to use “Free MP4 Video Converter” to convert again and then open itunes to add the video.
    There will be 2x MP4 files in my folders (Original from “Free YouTube Download” and one “Free MP4 Video Converter”)

Please kindly advise is there a better solution to download YouTube videos into ipod (Classis 120GB)

Thank you

Nikky
    Nikky

Hi Louis!

You may use Free Youtube Download, just choose option ‘Convert to iPhone, iPod, iPad-Original Quality’ in the dropdown menu.

Louis Peh
    Participant

Dear Nikky,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I used Free Youtube Download as instructed and chose “Convert to iPhone, iPod, iPad-Original Quality” after pasting the YouTube URL.

After conversion, I opened iTunes and “Add file to library…” and even used “Device” – Sync “user’s iPod” but it showed that this video was not copied to the iPod because it cannot be played on this iPod.

Please kindly help to advise did I miss any step?

The Youtube link is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDQva2j-xTQ

Thank you.

Nikky
    Nikky

Hi Louis!

Could you send me the input and the output video to test. Please send them to support team
    Write in the subject ‘For Nikky from Louis’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.