Youtube to MP3 Missing key features

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Youtube to MP3 Missing key features

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

virtualmansp
    Hi,

You guys have a great piece of software that i have used for years however i feel now there are some key features missing. For me these include:

1. Having to choose the recording setting every time i close it and re-open it.
    2. No ability to convert and upload directly into iTunes
    3. No ability to right click on a YouTube Clip and right click to copy and paste into the software. Currently i have to either use control+v or press paste on the button within the software.

These features for me make my whole experience better, sure others may agree.

Please change.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

Thank you for the feedback! Now you may use a Classic version of downloaders as well. It's situated at the same programs' pages.

Robin F

Hi,

It should also be noted that in version 4.0.0.914 of the youtube to mp3 converter accessibility for blind users accessing with screen reader software is completely broken. No elements on the main screen of the program can be accessed. It is rendered as completely blank but for some unlabeled graphics. Given that the developers are aware that there are blind and visually impaired users I find this degradation of accessibility to be reprehensible. And while it is true that mercifully at least for now one can revert back to an older version it still reminds you constantly that there is a new update upon launch and who knows how long older versions will remain viable. It is my hope this will be addressed and remedied posthaste. It should also be noted that as has been the case for many years blind users can not successfully submit tickets via the help desk to report such matters as not all elements such as selecting program and version numbers on that page are accessible. thus this forum and social media are the only means through which such accessibility issues can be reported.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Robin!

That's a known issue, sorry for the inconvenience. Now this is top-priority issue and it will be back as soon as possible. Stay tuned and we'll inform you about result.

ather
    Participant
    4.0.0.915 is missing so much. No longer downloads thumbnail. No longer allows editing of tags. No longer allows automatic pasting. No longer allows automatic downloading.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi,
    We have fixed the problem and next release will feature the update.
    You will need to update.
    The program will notify you about a new update available

reggiexp
    i totaly agrée this update is bad.
    every time rechoos the format is pretty anoying

Nikky
    Nikky
    The update is coming soon. Stay tuned!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.