Youtube to mp3 converter not working

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio conversion software Youtube to mp3 converter not working

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

xxEzPz
    Hi all,

So i recently updated my youtube to mp3 app to v3.12.4 build 622, but everytime i try to convert it it gives me this message.
    "The procedure entry point getRemoteFileSize could not be located in the dynamic link library dlhpr.dll.".
    Also, theres another message saying "[Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Object reference not set to an instance of an object.].
    How can i fix this, please help, thanks.

xxEzPz
    Also i tried reinstalling it and this problem still occurs.

xxEzPz
    Also i tried reinstalling it and this problem still occurs.

Anonymous
    Im having the exact same problem and I have yet to find a solution.  I wish I had never updated the software. Its the update that destroyed this great program.

Anonymous
    Ive been seeing alot of people having this same issue since the update. Its a disaster and the software publishers have no response or course of action.

Anonymous
    Same for me too. Is it possible to get the old version back?

xxEzPz
    Ok, according to Miki, I should follow these steps and install the special version and it might work.

1. First uninstall all our programs:
    Click Start → All Programs → DVDVideoSoft → Uninstall (tick the option "complete uninstall")
    2. Download and install Free YouTube to MP3 Converter special build
    http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software-download.htm

xxEzPz
    Yeah, it works.

Anonymous
    im having a video downloading error??

Anonymous
    There have been very radical changes very recently to the whole scam about getting the videos off or extracting the MP3s etc. All the software might well be adjusted accordingly and if it is then we all should be able to get the Videos off once more. I was quite upset about it actually.

Adria
    xxEzPz, thank you for the recommendation, this beta version should solve the problem.

Becky, could you please try the new beta too? Inform me please then how it is working for you.

Victor, you're right, YouTube often changes its policy. But I think there'll be no serious problems in future and we'll be able to download videos and mp3 for free ;)

Anonymous
    Hello i downloaded the new version of free youtube to mp3 converter right now but i cant download any song from youtube....i get an error...

Anonymous
    Hi again i uninstall this version and i installed the one that you link dl.dropboxusercontent.com/FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe but.....but the error while try to downloade it still exists........(only 1% and error)
    How can i fix this, please help, thanks.

Anonymous
    Hi, I am also getting the download error after 1% when using the beta version..

Anonymous
    still having same problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.