youtube playlist Limit download?

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software youtube playlist Limit download?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Tony Moore 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Panisara
    I can't download full playlist. It's limit at 20 videos? How can I setting to unlimit download?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thanks for your report. This situation is caused by recent YouTube changes. We're working hard to impove it. Please stay updated on our progress.

CodenameAter
    Participant
    Any update on getting this resolve?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

We extended the limit in the latest build, now it's 30 videos per playlist! And we're going to work at the issue.

Jacques
    Participant
    Ok...Please keep us up to date with this problem until it is resolved.. no hurry!

bernardg
    Participant
    I too am experiencing this. Trying to download a playlist of 516 videos. It'd be nice if you could add a feature to the youtube to mp3 converter tool where you can download a channel's entire video collection by using a channel's URL or a channel's video page URL. Thanks for working on this.

Stewart
    Participant
    sad to see it's only at 30 with the new update :(

elusive
    Participant
    Your ad for premium mentions a larger playlist limit. Could you be explicit on what this limit is? 100? 200? 500? Unlimited? I'd be interested in the purchase, but only if you can guarantee a certain number. I'm specifically interested in the MP3 converter.

Related question: can the computer lifetime licence be transferred across OS changes (e.g. if I install Windows 10, same computer)?

Nikky
    Nikky
    elusive, Premium Membership gives the opportunity to download an unlimited number of YouTube videos. As for the OS change, you may do it freely, as one Premium key may be activated on up tp 3 computers.

djisidro2015
    Participant
    Good afternoon, Nikky. I am a premium member and I can only download 200 videos in a playlist that has 500. Solution?

Stewart
    Participant
    Sad unlimited playlists are premium only and that you got rid of so many options :( a shell of what it used to be.

Nikky
    Nikky
    djisidro2015 Please send me your log files for test:

1. Launch 'Log Report'
    Start → All programs (Apps on Windows 8) → DVDVideoSoft → Log Report or just press Ctrl+Alt+L.
    2. Click 'OK' to open the folder with archived logs.
    3. Send '_logs_to_send' as an attachment to support team

Nikky
    Nikky
    Stewart, name the options that you want to see back in the downloader, please. And we'll try our best to bring them back.

Dionysios
    Participant
    Something is going on here....

Nikky you say that due to youtube restrictions we cannot download more than 30 videos from a playlist and that you are working on it to get it fixed.

And then you go on and say that there is no restriction on Premium Members!! But, if there is no restriction for Premium Members that means you have already fixed it! Am I wrong?

And if I am not worng, I think the ethical thing would be for you to say, that full playlist download i available to Premium Members only, right?

Waiting for your answer

Shuhib
    Hey guys does it work now to download more than 1000 video per playlist by once in premium version? does it work to marking certain video's of the playlist???

thanks for respnonse

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.