Youtube mp3 classic dead?

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Youtube mp3 classic dead?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pete
    Participant

Well, a while back,I discovered the classic youtube to mp3 downloader and got it.
    I was very pleased with it,since it was great,both layout and downloading wise.
    But today, i tried to open it,and it was taking a while to open the window,like,it was loading with the dvdvideosoft logo,but then it would just stay like that,and a black box would like appear behind the logo..
    I tried to uninstall everything and reinstall again, didn’t work.
    Isntalled the new version,the most recent of the mp3 converter,and it worked,the logo appeared,said loading,and opened the window,but It’s still not in my liking,I really liked the classic version..Did you guys kill it or something?
    I would really like to have it back as it was,if possible.
    Please help..

Nikky
    Nikky

Hi Pete!

Classic version is available as well. We didn’t change anything.

Please follow this instruction:
    1. Go to Start->All programs->DVDVideoSoft->Uninstall
    2. Manually delete folders (if you have them on your PC):
    – C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft
    – C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft
    C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\DVDVideoSoft (this folder is hidden, you should change the settings, to be viewable so you can delete)
    3. Download and install free cleaning program CCleaner
    4. Open CCleaner, go to Cleaner tab und click Run CCleaner
    5. Open Registry tab, click Scan for Issues and then click Fix selected issues…
    6. Then download and install classic version

Contact support team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Youtube mp3 classic dead?’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.