youtube downloader failing to download error 105403

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software youtube downloader failing to download error 105403

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Edmund 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Andrea Quinn
    Participant
    Since installing the latest update youtube downloader fails to download anything giving the error 105403 every time.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still getting the same problem.  Any suggestions what to do, please?  Thanks.

Mikki
    Hi Andrea. Your reported problem it is a bug in our program. We have fixed the problem and next release will feature the update. You will need to update. The program will notify you about a new update available.
    Regards, Miki.

JonasGrumby
    Participant
    this error happened overnight. I made no changes to anything. Was working on May 3rd, stopped morning of May 4th. Running latest Studio Version. error code 105403 downloading any MP3 working just fine night of May 3rd.
    I see in this forum under another thread that server changes made that caused same to happen 6 months ago..

Mikki
    Hi, We have fixed the problem and the new program version is already on our web site.You will need to update.
    Regards, Miki.

Edmund
    Participant
    i have the same error code.

And when i tried to download youtubetomp3converter, my chrome browser blocked the .exe file from launching

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.