Youtube DL classic question

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Youtube DL classic question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adria 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

robot
    Participant

I am a Premium lifetime member, but I did have a question– At the time a few years back I was not liking the newer layout or lack of options with the normal version of youtube download. You guys had introduced a youtube download classic. The version I am still running is 3.2.66 build 1019 premium. The program still works fine even with whatever youtube may have changed. However for curiosity was there a newer version of youtube download classic since the version I have listed above? If so, is there any way to still get a hold of it? I no longer see classic listed on the downloads page.

robot
    Participant

also for sake of argument this is my very old username. I had changed this to Dougf a few years back (you can search some posts with that name) but for whatever reason your site was giving me a problem with that name and password combo so I sent for a password request and instead of showing the name it should have it listed my super old user name (Robot) instead.

Nikky
    Nikky

Hello!

Sorry but we don’t support Classic version anymore. Could you list the options that you like most of all there?

robot
    Participant

To be completely honest because it was so long ago I do not recall every little detail. However at that point the normal version under went a new layout and design and most of all the options you could set before (like listing all formats for the video and a few other things) were now no longer there. It was because of this sort of minor backlash against the new design with missing options that your team released the classic version to begin with.

Since that time I have not installed the normal version. I am not sure if both the normal and classic can co-exist? If they can both be on the PC at the same time then I will download your latest version of the normal edition and see what has changed since I started using the classic. For all I know it may have had several design changes since i last used the normal one.

So please let me know if I can have both the normal and classic installed on the PC at the same time. Thanks again for any and all info

Adria

Hi!
    No they can’t co-exist. The Classic version isn’t supportes now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.