When recording the screen..

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements When recording the screen..

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Is there anyway to include sound? Plus, also it's really distorted, I can't make out any of the video unless i make media player into a tiny box, and then i can't see it anyway.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi, Lauren! The program Free Screen Video Recorder doesn't include sound(
    And as for your videos, please explain in detailes what you are doing!

Anonymous
    I click on any of the options showing which area to record, then when I go and watch it on media player the images are very blurry and bad quality. And is there anything to record it with sound?

Anonymous
    I just made a post about the same issue, didnt see this post. But i have same problem...

My video codes is "Microsoft Video 1" When I click on settings, the Temporal Quality ratio is .75....I try to put it to 1.00 , I click OK, then OK...I go back to the settings, check the Temporal Quality Ratio, and its back to .75....not sure if thats the reason for it being blurry...

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello, Lauren! Change the codac, please and try to record the video once more.

Anonymous
    Worked :D Thank you

Anonymous
    how to change recorder from 6 frames per second to 60 frames per second?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi, Eric! Please, explain, what program and version do you use and what do you want to do?

Anonymous
    i want to know how to save the recording

Anna Johnson
    Participant
    Hey Raecx) You can choose the location in Options->Media Formats->Output folder. After you stop recording the file will be in the folder you've chosen)

Anonymous
    I was hoping it recorded my voice too how do I do that and if I cant then what should I do so I can

Alice
    Participant
    Hi Tasha, this program doesn't record sound, it only can record your screen activity or make screenshots.

Anonymous
    I dont even know how to record with it XD

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.