Video to Jpg Problem

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chimp 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Chimp
    Participant

Video to Jpg is the greatest program i’ve used for extracting frames, however, there is a problem that occurs when trying to extract frames from avi files. For some, it works perfectly, while for other when i try to skip to a certain segment, it freezes up and a message pops up sayin something about the Runtime being terminated. or it will play the file but i cant rewind. Example of this is with the avi files from Dattebayo.com.

I really need help!

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

Can you give me links to some of that failed videos? I should test them

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

I downloaded some of that videos aтв everything is Ok. May be you’ll give me the exact links to the problem videos?

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

I downloaded some of that videos and everything is Ok. May be you’ll give me the exact links to the problem videos?

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

Chimp, you are right, I’ve got the same problem with that file. I think it’s a bug and we’ll try to fix it.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

As for the version, I use the latest one 1.4.3.50

Chimp
    Participant

Great! It seem happens with all the avi files developed from Dattebayo.com, so i hope there’s a way it can be fixed.

By the way, do you have a program capable of coverting image files into different variants.

Example: Jpg -> Gif, Gif -> Jpg, Bmp -> Jpg, etc. w/o loss in resolution (seems to happen with many ive tried)

Easy Graphics Converter from http://etrusoft.com/graphic-converter/ does a great job at first but the program fails after 3-4 uses

Im trying to created animated gifs

Chimp
    Participant

Can you email me the updated program when you are finished or would i just find on the site?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.