The audio file can't be splited by tags by Free Audio Editor v.1.0.12

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio editing software The audio file can't be splited by tags by Free Audio Editor v.1.0.12

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

C.Y. leu
    Participant
    I update the Free Audio Editor to v.1.0.12, I can't split the audio files by tags now, but I could do this well by older vision.
    Is it a bug on new vision? or will this problem be solved when I become a Premium user?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Please describe how you use the program step by step as I cannot reproduce the error you reported.

C.Y. leu
    Participant
    I follow the steps as "Learn how to use" (http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/free-audio-editor.htm) by tags,
    nothing wrong on the process, finally I really got several files, but they have the same volume and content, and similar as the original file, they didn't be spilted.
    My system is Microsoft XP, and when I use Free Audio Editor v.1.0.9, I follow the same steps, everything is very well. I hope you can help me, thank you.

I have the same problem. But only when I split audio and convert to MP3. When I choose converting to WAV, it works.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi,

Most probably it is the bug in our program. We are working to fix it.
    Please, subscribe to our free newsletter and we will inform you as soon as it is fixed.

Harley
    Participant
    I have the same problem to I use both tags and selection.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Harley!

Stay tuned! As the fix is coming soon, I hope.

bnb25
    Participant
    how come you all changed the program to start with? It worked fine before. All i need need is to cut a section out of audio. You all made things to complicated now.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

If any issues arises while using the program, submit a request to support team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.